- Solution: MSP for SoW and Consultancy
- Industry: Public sector procurement
Helping to mobilise existing resources through complaint frameworks
Consultancy+ partnered with a specialist policing unit to support with the transition of several consultants previously engaged via an incumbent provider.
Consultancy+ was approached to help mobilise existing resources through complaint framework offerings, while ensuring clearance, vetting and compliance aspects were satisfied.
The managed service would set out to cover the following aspects:
- Who was delivering services via capita
- To ensure there was no disruption to the service
- To transition the suppliers in a seamless manner
- Consideration in supporting suppliers through the change
- Use of the YPO framework
- Delivering cost efficiencies
In response to the challenge, Consultancy+ took time to understand the clients' requirements, advised on the right solution and agreed timelines to move the consultants to deliver services into the client via the YPO framework. This initial project allowed the client to experience the expertise of Consultancy+ and within a short time the client recognised the opportunity of partnering with Consultancy+ on their statement of work (SoW) and consultancy spend.
To kickstart the project, an initial scoping exercise to determine its key objectives were undertaken, as well as an agreement on a solution, actions and a deadline. The YPO framework was signed off and cost-effective commercials were agreed. Consultancy+ then reached out to suppliers to offer assurance, support and information, while supporting the onboarding of the suppliers via a dedicated supply engagement manager.
Consultancy+ went on to support the client to capture the work, milestones and payments in an order form on our bespoke contracting management system. The SoW was then issued to the suppliers and the engagement was updated on our bespoke contracting management system. Additionally, system training was offered to help the client transition to the system that helped them with invoicing and milestone management. finally, the project went live with a kick-off meeting.
From the initial enquiry, Consultancy+ has demonstrated they understand what is important to the client and has delivered it. From quickly and skilfully transitioning a small group of engaged suppliers, to enabling the client to resource for complex projects and to building a robust supply chain - this has all been done in an organised and proactive way, layered with great rapport and business relations.
- The client now has the security that all consultancy type of requirements can be swiftly and skilfully managed
- The client has established a compliant route to market that offers engagement of the very best suppliers at cost effective rates
- The client can now look at maximising cost avoidance against previous solutions in place.
- The have an established solution of contingent, permanent and consultancy requirements
- They can engage with the best suppliers and secure their requirements with no delay
If you're looking for service procurement support from Consultancy+, get in touch today.
Back to Services Procurement